Knight Frank offers a full range of valuation services for investors, developers, tenants and buyers to the highest international standards, ensuring confidentiality and in compliance with client deadlines.
Knight Frank's Valuation Department has been offering valuation services on the Russian real estate market since 2003.
In our work we adhere to the following key standards:
- The Federal Law “About valuation activity in the Russian Federation” (Federal Law № 135, issued on 29 July, 1998)
- RICS Valuation Standards
- International Valuation Standards, 2013
Each valuation report includes a full list of conditions and assumptions applied, as well as information on comparable lease and sale analogues. We also attach valued property documentation (ownership certificate, floor plans, land lease contract, etc.), valuer’s documents (proof of membership of relevant professional body and insurance policy), as well as real estate market overview for appropriate sector. Our reports always include site-plans and colour photographs of the subject property.
- The estimation of Market Value for all types of property (office, retail, residential, industrial/warehouse, constructible land plots, etc.)
- Highest and best use analysis
- Project economic feasibility analysis (in yield terms)
- Rental rate analysis
- Valuation for specific purposes:
- Annual accounts preparation Financial Statements under IFRS/Audit
- Loan financing
- Securities issue
- Managerial decisions
- Rent deals
- Purchase and sale
Our clients include many known development and real estate investment companies.