Warehouses for sale
Knight Frank has been making progress in the Russian real estate market in warehouse and industrial sectors since 1996. For a long time this department of the company is in the lead in terms of implemented warehouse space.
Knight Frank is recognized as the leader in warehousing and industrial real estate markets. Our professionals can assist in locating and selecting Class A and B type warehousing premises from in Moscow, the Moscow Region and other parts of Russia.
In 2009, for the fifth consecutive year, Knight Frank led the way in the Moscow and Russian market in terms of number and volumes of completed warehousing real estate transactions.We are currently working on numerous large-scale projects with a total area of 4,000, 000 sq m.
The scale of Knight Frank’s operations allows the company to influence sector developments in Moscow, St Petersburg, and in the regions.
- Site appraisal and acquisition
- Industrial market analysis and research
- Planning and construction consultancy
- Industrial property valuation
- Highest and best use analysis
- Positioning and targeted marketing campaigns for industrial properties
- Industrial property management